It is easy to become part of the NCR CSD.
Call The Office
Tel: 054 332 1394
Mr. C Plaatjies
Mon-Fri 08:00 to 16:00
Parner up with NCR TVET College
As a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training College, NCR TVET College subscribes to very strict Supply Chain Management (SCM) policies and procedures.
This means that in order to do business with NCR TVET College, you need to be listed on the NCR TVET College Supplier Database (NCRCSD).
Once you are listed, the SCM officials may contact your business to request you to quote on certain items and services.
Follow these easy steps
Step 1: Download
Download the basic Suppliers Database Application Form here.
Step 2: Complete
Complete the Supplier Database Application form.
Step 3: Supporting Documents
Ensure that you have all the supporting documents attached. These include:
- Copies of the Company Registration documents and I.D.(s) of owner(s)
- The latest municipal account to confirm indebtedness to the state
- B-BBEE Certificate – If the supplier cannot supply a valid B-BBEE Certificate, no B-BBEE points will be awarded to the supplier
- Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS – If the supplier cannot supply a valid Tax Clearance Certificate, no quotation will be awarded to the supplier.
Step 4: Submit
Submit the completed form with the supporting documents to the Supply Chain Management Office.
NCRTVET College Central Office – Supply Chain
P.O. Box 1834
16 Weideman Street, Upington
Tel: 054 332 1394
Enquiries: Mr. C Plaatjies (email@example.com )
Ms. A Matthys (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Step 5: Confirmation
Keep an eye on your email inbox for requests to quote and in the newspapers and on our website for tender calls for large projects.
1. Blacklisted companies appearing on the National Treasury database and that are prohibited from conducting business with public entities, shall not be considered.
2. Responding to this invitation does not mean an automatic registration with NCR TVET College.
3. Only ORIGINAL registration forms will be accepted. It is imperative that suppliers read the application carefully, complete it in full, sign it and attach the required documentation.