Follow the easy steps below to Apply
Gather these Documents
Your South African ID and
Latest Academic Results
IDs of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
IDs of each person living with you in your home
Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
Download and Complete
Download the consent form, complete with your parent/guardian's signatures.
If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A and fill it in.
Visit your nearest campus and complete the Campus Application Form.
Complete an easy aptitude test to find the correct career path.
Hand in the Documents from Step 1 & 2
Apply for the course of your dreams.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Applicants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parents or guardians I.D.
- Complete biographical and programme registration forms and a Finance Agreement and Student Code of Conduct.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private Student). This must please be paid in to our bank account. Account details available upon request. You will be issued a proof of registration on completion of your registration. Please check your document to ensure that you are registered correctly.
- With proof of payment or white bursary slip you may now register.
Visit NSFAS for online bursary application
Apply for your Bursary Online
All students who will register at public universities/ TVET colleges for the first time and need financial support, can now apply directly to NSFAS for financial assistance.
Application Forms for each Campus
Only completed application forms with the following documents will be considered.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statement (not older than 3 months)
- Foreign Nationals
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- Students with special needs should please contact our Student Support.